Re: [LoadRunner] How to view xml page in vugen..

  • suraj shankla
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 4:58 AM
      Have you cheked the text/xml in non resources in recording options.

      Goto recording options >> Advanced tab >> Non Resources and check the text/xml in it.

      Use multi protocol recording mode while recording. Select only HTTP/HTML mode of recording though. It would show you the XML content. mail again if this does not work.

      kyallavi <kyallavi@...> wrote:
      Hai all!
      I scripted for web(HTML/HTTP).I tried to play back it in
      VUGEN.But I am not getting xml page.I am getting this messageXML page
      contents can not be displayed instead of actual page.How to view it in
      VUGEN.Please help me.

      Thanks and Regards,
      Vijay.

      Custom software development Database development software Embedded software development Offshore software development Software development Software development company

      ---------------------------------

    • kyallavi
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 10:42 PM
        Hai !
        Thanks for responding to my query.But already I am using the
        content types as text/xml and text/html in Advanced tab Non Resources
        settings.Even though I am not able to view the contents.Pls tell me
        how to get contents.

        Thanks And Regards ,
        Vijay Kumar.
      • James Pulley
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2 4:59 AM
          It might be helpful if we knew the source of your error, IDE or Runtime
          Browser....

          Thanks for responding to my query.But already I am using the content
          types as text/xml and text/html in Advanced tab Non Resources settings.Even
          though I am not able to view the contents.Pls tell me how to get contents.

          Thanks And Regards ,
          Vijay Kumar.

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • suraj shankla
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2 7:27 AM
            try Using SOAP protocol. SOAP protocol is exclusively used for capturing the xml data sheets.

            Well thats the last thing you could try. Before that try:
            1. Rerecord the script using Multiprotocol and select only HTTP/HTML.

            if this does not work, go for SOAP