Re: [LoadRunner] How to capture data which is returning from the server into a variable

  • KUMAR S
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
      Thanq very much Roopa ...i got the solution....

      Roopa SunderRajan <roopa.sunderrajan@...> wrote: it will be web_reg_save_param..... read the documentation
    • anil kumar
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2005
        Hi Friends,

        I would like to know the function to capture the server return values for client/server application. Currently I am scripting the client/server application using Com/DCom protocol and with C scripting.

        I am not able to see the result window to see the exeuction snaps and I am not able to see the server return values in execution log also.

        Please kindly suggest me the way and function to do correlation.

        Thanks in Advance
        Kumar