Re: [LoadRunner] Re: SESSION ID

  • Richard At Lee Systems
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
      Try the automatic parameterization feature, rerecord...If that doesn't work,
      try reading the incoming above the form, as it might originate further up
      the session. Try web_create_html_param and web_create_html_param_ex
      functions. Try moving these around...Look for hidden variables coming
      in....

      If you must, drop down to winsock or web winsock to see everything that is
      coming into the browser, setting comments immediately before so you can
      pinpoint where the examiniation focal point should start.

      Cracking these kinds of security measures are why you earn your money.

      Richard
      lee systems

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2001
        Mamata,

        Try this :

        Use web_create_html_param() and put it right before the web_url (the
        WEB_URL before the WEB_SUBMIT where you are trying to submit the
        session_id). Also check to make sure you have correct right/left
        boundry.

        Thanks,
        Faraz

      • manthu@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 15, 2001
          I feel that imm. after logging into the app. sessionid starts, if
          thats the case insert web_create_html_param right after login. Also
          make sure about the right and left boundaries.

          here is an examle for you:-

          #####
          Action1()
          {