Re: Creating LoadRunner wrappers

  • SSylve1445@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 1999
      creating custom loadrunner code to test an application because none of the
      standard vusers scripts can be used to create the loadrunner code.
    • Richard Ellison
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2000
        Have you gotten this question answered yet? I'll be working on this
        within the next month.

        Richard

        --- In LoadRunner@egroups.com, Jerry McGowan <jmcgowanjr@...