RE: [LoadRunner] Doubt in Analysis Graph -- Hits/sec

  • kovalan kovalan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
      Thanks Mark, i got your point, can you tell me how the hits/sec is calculated, is it
      1.all the requests to the server ( including retries ) divided by total elapsed time.
      or
      2. Is it total successful requests ( requests which got the reply from the server what ever reply it is, either 200 or 404 or 300 something the server has answered ) divided by total elapsed
      time.

      thanks in advance.
      kovalan.

      Mark McWhinney <msm@...> wrote:
      As you add more user load, the transaction times get longer which causes the
      request rate per user to drop. Eventually the rate of the decrease becomes
      greater than the increase in number of users. At that point the aggregate
      hit rate levels off and starts falling.