Re: GUI Vusers without WinRunner

  • wooks
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2001
      Yes we have looked at Tevron, but it is not suitable as an Enterprise solution (not all of our systems are not Citrix).

      We are looking at some shareware called Macro Scheduler from www.mjtnet.com which has a LoadRunner edition. It comes highly recommended in the JD Edwards community.

      Could you tell me more about the Citrix Server Test Kit?

      Please click the following link to reply:
      http://www.qaforums.com/Forum6/HTML/000565.html
    • wooks
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2001
        We are still looking at the options for multiple sessions. We are concerned that VMWare may be a very hardware intensive solution.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2001
          Btw Joe,

          Are you actually using LoadRunner in your test?