Re: [LoadRunner] How do i record through a proxy?

  • Prabhu Shankar
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      I just need to record a site whose access is thru a proxy..

      On 7/31/05, Mark McWhinney <msm@...> wrote:
      > If I understand your question correctly: you just need to set the
      > configuration file in IE then set the recording option in LoadRunner to
      > fetch proxy information from the browser.
    • Prabhu Shankar
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
        Hi Mark
        I was able to record the site Gmail using the Web services protocol...
        Previously I was tryng it with Web(HTTP/HTML) ..Gmail is a Web site I
        should have been able to do it with Web protocol itself why was it not
        working...

        Any Ideas.

        Thanks & Regards
        Prabhu Shankar