Automatic Configuration Script

  • marcovenzelaar@spherion.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi all,

      Have any of you heared if LR has a problem when the recording browser
      make use of an "Automatic Configuration Script"?

      I searched the knowledge database of MI and there seemed to be a
      problem with 6.5 but supposed to have been solved in 7.0. Any
      comments on this?

      Regards,

      Marco Venzelaar
      Spherion Technology (UK) Ltd.
    • Ilia Bromberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        Marco,

        the auto conf script is, actually, a VB/JavaScript
        that instructs the browser how to set up the
        proxy settings.

        Just go to the same location (i.e. URL),
        open it, try to understand it (typically, it
        is just a few lines) and use the same
        settings in the runtime settings or otherwise
        just programmatically in the vuser itself.

        Regards,
        --Ilia