Problem related to cookies.

  • Sai Prasad Ravindran
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      I have recorded entire flow of web pages.I have correlated the values for script to run .But I find my snapashots doest match.The first difference I find is in server response which is like this

      snapshot recorded server response

      hl0ckVal="oG0CklBLwUY5ftMk3MidSw==";
      hckVal="1RFBS/eH9fgpgm7+BPrqLA==";

      snapshot of first iteration

      hl0ckVal="d0WsGSQ/+xLTmc8NWNROOA==";
      hckVal="44h2yrLqXt5jlT8mK6Lx8A==";

      These values are put in a cookie
      using web_add_cookie

      My Question

      If web_add_cookie commands are commented out, the application would send a new cookie during playback.????

      I even tried to grab the value using web_req_save susbstitute in the place ..but i am not able to grab it. Even web_req_save doesnt throw an error when i print the values it is blank...

      Has any one faced similar kinda problem before plz help me out.

      Regards,
      Ravi