Re: Status Code

  • ilia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2001
      ___________________________________________-
      Originally posted by beharagk:
      Whenever I try to get the status code by web_get_int_property(HTTP_INFO_RETURN_CODE); While palyback I get the web page showing the error message showing the BAD GATEWAY (502) error or SERVER ERROR (503). But I am not able to trap first page as .As VuGen automatically resubmits the page and after 1-2 retries it gives me status 200 showing passed.So I am not able to trap first page with error.

      If your problem is amount of retries you can use web_set_max_retries() to alter the default behaviour.

      Regards,
      --Ilia

      Please click the following link to reply:
      http://www.qaforums.com/Forum6/HTML/000260.html