33889RE: ERROR CODES IN ALM PERFORMANCE CENTER

  • srihari_vsn
    Oct 31, 2013

      Hi,

      When you are executing the scenario from controller if you find that there are some error messages that are getting generated, you can troubleshoot those error messages by referencing the respective details from the help section.

      ---In loadrunner@yahoogroups.com, <jvj2010@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      I am seeing different types of error messages each with unique error code when executing a load test in ALM Performance Center.

      Is there any help file or something where I can find all the error codes with their messages in alm or hp analyzer

      Thanks
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic