33884RE: [LoadRunner] Suppressing errors

  • Corey Bailey
    Oct 9, 2013

      Add an attribute to web_reg_save_param_ex for “NotFound=warning”

      From: LoadRunner@yahoogroups.com [mailto:LoadRunner@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of brad
      Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 4:42 PM
      To: loadrunner@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [LoadRunner] Suppressing errors

      Hi Folks,

      I have some dynamic data that is either there or not depending on the condition.  I'm capturing it with a web_reg_save_param_ex.

      I can dynamically  lr_continue_on_error (1); to avoid the script ending. I have an if statement based on strlen. If there is data, run the next block of code and if not, skip it.  If there is no data, the web_reg_save_param_ex throws an error and the script shows failed even though it passed.  Is there a function to suppress the error so it shows a pass?

      Thanks!

      Brad Plummer

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic