33879LR Citrix_ICA, Web (http.html) multi protocol

  • jbokozelela
    Sep 26, 2013
      I'm using this multi-protocol in trazetto Facets performance testing but when i record script am only capturing the intial web based event but LR fails to capture citrix based facet events. I'm accessing facets through Citix. I have installed the LR Citrix agent on the citrix server but still experiencing the same problem . I would like to use the Citrix web based protocol because this is actual reflection of how the application is being used on site/production enviroment..

      Anyone ever faced this problem.. any suggestions to resolve this issue.. HP are not so forthcoming

      Thank you