33878LR License in Virtual Environment

  • Punjatani Molayi
    Oct 2, 2013
      Hi Guys

      Do you know, how Loadrunner license work in the Virtual environment?

      At the moment we've got 5 machines (controllers) and each machine has a controller license for 100 vusers.

      That means we can run 100 vusers on each machine.

      Now we're moving to the virtual environment where each physical machine will be replaced with VDI.

      Does it mean we'll get a controller (100 vusers) license for each VDI?

      I've been told that LR uses motherboard (CPU) to generate a licence key, if this is the case then how LR generates a license key for VDIs.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic