33875RE: Load runner facets testing

  • jbokozelela
    Sep 26, 2013

      Am using Citrix_ICA, Web (http/html)

      Installed LR citrix agent on the Citrix server but still not recording or capturing the activities i perform on facets but captures activities that are web-based.. What could be the problem

      ---In loadrunner@yahoogroups.com, <jbokozelela@...> wrote:

      Hi ALL

      Can someone assist me in Trizetto Facets LR testing. I'm new at it and just want someone to lead me through..
      Well i'm not that new but this is the first time am getting fully involved in performance testing using Load runner.

      1. I'm used to using one load generator server machine.. I want to set up more than one.. Do I need to install Load runner on all the other machines ill be using as load injectors? What is the advantage of using multiple Load runner injectors
      2. I have a couple of Facets transactions I have in mind that ill need to run load testing against.. Should I run this transactions scripts on the differents Load injector machines?
      2.What are some of the things I should watch out in Facets load runner testing.. Potential pitfalls.. Citrix is my protocal.

      As you can tell my questions are basic.. I just need help from someone who is patient in dealing with a newbie

      Kind Regards
      Boko