33867RE: Re: [LoadRunner] Digest Number 4327

  • sandeepmoras
    Sep 25, 2013

      Is This how you use  the step?

      web_concurrent_start(NULL);

      .

      .

      .

      .

      web_concurrent_end(NULL);

      It Should work, or works for me. Currently on PC11.52 patch 1

      cheers

      Sandeep

      ---In LoadRunner@yahoogroups.com, <loadrunner@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I am seeing this exact error today.  I am doing some Web-HTTP/HTML scripting in LR 11.52.  This occurs on a "web_url" call immediately after closing a concurrent section using "web_concurrent_end".  I did NOT get this error until after I created the concurrent section.

      Fatal Error -26499: Internal Error - ptVUserVars->_hDfePE is unexpectedly NOT NULL after xfeLrwSrvNetTaskItemPrimaryCreate.

      Cheers,
      Mike R.
      San Diego, CA
      "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"

          From: Stimely, Noelle

      Message
      1. PeopleSoft Application LoadRunner Error
          Posted by: "Stimely, Noelle" noelle.stimely@... n_stimely
          Date: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:34 pm ((PDT))

      Hi...

      I am just beginning to record a LoadRunner 11.52 script against a PeopleSoft Financials application.  I am using the HTTP protocol.  Upon replay of the script I received this error:

      Fatal Error -26499: Internal Error - ptVUserVars->_hDfePE is unexpectedly NOT NULL after xfeLrwSrvNetTaskItemPrimaryCreate

      I have not seen this error before and cannot find further information on it.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks..

      NS

      Messages in this topic (1)