Weapon recipes

  • shadowangemon <shadowangemon@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2003
      I just got to level 99. I want to get the rest of the skills for the
      weapons, and I figured I might as well make good weapons to do it
      with. I've been trying to get Adamantite, AltenaAlloy, Dragon
      Scales, DiorWood, and FullMetal, but I haven't had any luck.

      I was hoping I could make some decent weapons from LorimarIron or
      something else that I can buy. Can someone give me recipes for each
      weapon with pretty good power? I have one for a 350 power sword, but
      I need adamantite for it.
    • JC Riles <tagged_jc@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2003
        If you're having trouble getting DiorWood, Dragonscales, and
        Adamantine, you should make yourself a +20 all equipment, or four.
        It's rather simple. Take almost any material (though, you'll want 8
        or less Dryad resistance, or you're going to have to use Gold Clover
        instead of Wicked Eye) (NON-WOOD), and add:

        Any Seed
        Sulpher
        Sulpher
        Needle
        Wicked Eye
        Wicked Eye
        Spiny Seed
        Poison Fang
        Spiny Seed
        Card-Making Item
        X Meat (until +20 all)
        Creepy Eye / Moth Wing (for more Magic Defense)

        Then you'll get +80 Luck, if you make yourself three +20 All
        rings/pendants and a +20 all weapon (though, it'll take longer to
        bring down Level 99 Dragons and such, if you do it to your weapon,
        too).

        And bring a Polterbox.

        By the way - the QuickRecipe works on all kinds of equipment. You
        can try that...

        Note that LorimarIron isn't very good for swords, though.

        --- In LoM_Kitchen@yahoogroups.com, "shadowangemon