Yggdrasil

  • cb3itsme
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      <I>Every time you add something, and the Yggdrasil Card remains on
      your item, you'll get [+1] to all of your stats.</I>

      Ok, i've made many weapons while tempering and i know a bit about
      it, although i need to learn a few more tips still. I was browsing
      the files and in one the quote above was there. Does this mean i
      could add cardless items to gain +1 without bumping the Yggdrasil
      card off?
    • JC Riles
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        Yes- if there's a Yggdrasil present (and no Dying Earth or Evil God
        Card - which will cancel out the +1 of the Yggdrasil Card), and you
        add a cardless item, each bonus will increase by [+1] up to the
        Limitation. Since Yggdrasil's Limitations are -5~+10 (the highest
        other than a couple Heaven God Cards [which only do certain stats],
        the Evil God Cards, and Clown + Metropolis), you can increase your
        stats up to +10 all by simply adding a single Spiny Seed.

        --- In LoM_Kitchen@yahoogroups.com, "cb3itsme" <cb3itsme@h...> wrote:
        > <I>Every time you add something, and the Yggdrasil Card remains on
        > your item, you'll get [+1] to all of your stats.</I>
        >
        > Ok, i've made many weapons while tempering and i know a bit about
        > it, although i need to learn a few more tips still. I was browsing
        > the files and in one the quote above was there. Does this mean i
        > could add cardless items to gain +1 without bumping the Yggdrasil
        > card off?
      • cb3itsme
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
          from there if you add another spiny seed and made the two
          yggdrasil's present could you then add more cardless items to get
          +20?

          --- In LoM_Kitchen@yahoogroups.com, "JC Riles" <tagged_jc@y...>