Files

  • tcahorshak
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      Gee, you don't have ANY files for downloading at all here.

      Theresa
    • Kelly aka Drac
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
        As LIz said.... this is Seasonal Items only. Old and New.... Currently we are both working on some goodies for you all simmers.
        AND I am getting settled in after  moving 450 miles ....So I hope you all will stay : )

        Patience is a virture

        tcahorshak <tcahorshak@...> wrote:
        Gee, you don't have ANY files for downloading at all here.

        Theresa

        Kelly aka Drac    A Little Bit O Sims Original
        A Little Bit of  Stylish Sims

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.