D&D 3.5 Arena

  • osirisxy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
      Enjoy D&D 3.5? Want to playtest a few character concepts? Come join us
      in the D&D 3.5 Arena. The current PCs--a cleric and a ninja--just killed
      a 4 HD green dragon and are about to go up against a sorcerer. The team
      could use a good sword-arm or two.

      You must be at least minimally familiar with Dungeons & Dragons,
      preferably the 3.5 rules. If interested, sign up with the Yahoogroup and
      drop me a line with a character concept. We'll start from there.

      Alexis, DM