[CON] AnonyCon -- December 7-9 -- Stamford, CT -- Games So Good They Turn Undead

  • Stuy98
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2012
      <https://sites.google.com/a/anonycon.com/task-status/Home/Publicity/mess\
      ages/small-Banner1.jpg?attredirects=0> GAMES SO GOOD, THEY TURN UNDEAD!

      http://www.anonycon.com/ <http://www.anonycon.com/>

      December 7-9, 2012Sheraton StamfordStamford, CT Join us for a weekend
      full of gaming fun in Stamford, CT this year, December 7th through 9th.
      We have a fantastic array of quality storytelling games for you to play,
      including many mainstream and indie games. Enjoy Pathfinder Society and
      Living Forgotten Realms, or try out Durance, Dogs in the Vineyard and
      Inspectres.
      Come join us for fun in worlds new and old, and experience today's
      campaigns and classic old-school games side by side.
      This year we have a full slate of LARP events as well, and a great
      variety of kid-friendly games for younger players.
      Register to join us at http://anonycon.com <http://anonycon.com> , and
      check out the games we have now or go ahead and run your own!For more
      information, contact info@... <mailto:info@...>