RE: [Living_Greyhawk] Gaming Study

  • Steve James
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2011
      Actually, youll probably find that you wont get much luck from this group, as it is almost dead.
      Try dragonsfoot.org, its a gaming forum and they happy allow off topic posts

      Cheers;
      Steve

      To: Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com
      From: gaming_study@...
      Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 01:15:48 +0000
      Subject: [Living_Greyhawk] Gaming Study

      Hello all,

      Apologies for the off-topic posting.

      I am a graduate student studying Mass Communication. My Masters thesis deals with online gaming and teamwork qualities. As part of the thesis, I have an online survey posted on Survey Monkey. This being an active group, I thought I could post the link here and invite all of you to take the survey.

      All responses are anonymous, and you will not need more than 15-20 minutes to complete the survey.

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OnlineGamingTeamwork is the link.

      Your responses will be hugely helpful and take me that much closer to graduating this year... :)

      In case of any questions/concerns, please let me know.

      Thanks!

      Lakshmi

    • Kristoph Nolen
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2011
        Another group you might try is the CLAG Yahoo group for gamers here in my
        locale, Houston. It's a fairly active and there are lots of gamers that
        participate in various games. Many, I presume play various online games as
        well . I would imagine you would be very well served by sending a note
        there.

        W. Kristoph Nolen

        aka, "Icarus"

        I'm off to gallivant among the clouds.

        "... and he did fly, and he was seen on the wings of the wind."

        From: gaming_study@...

        Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 01:15:48 +0000

        Hello all,

        Apologies for the off-topic posting.

        I am a graduate student studying Mass Communication. My Masters thesis deals
        with online gaming and teamwork qualities. As part of the thesis, I have an
        online survey posted on Survey Monkey. This being an active group, I thought
        I could post the link here and invite all of you to take the survey.

        All responses are anonymous, and you will not need more than 15-20 minutes
        to complete the survey.

        http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OnlineGamingTeamwork is the link.

        Your responses will be hugely helpful and take me that much closer to
        graduating this year... :)

        In case of any questions/concerns, please let me know.

        Thanks!

        Lakshmi

        Individual Email | Traditional

        (Yahoo! ID required)

        Living_Greyhawk-digest@yahoogroups.com

        Living_Greyhawk-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • gaming_study
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2011
          Thanks!

          I'll look up the CLAG group and write to them also. Will also check out dragonfoot.org.

          Lakshmi