Gaming Study

  • gaming_study
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2011
      Hello all,

      Apologies for the off-topic posting.

      I am a graduate student studying Mass Communication. My Masters thesis deals with online gaming and teamwork qualities. As part of the thesis, I have an online survey posted on Survey Monkey. This being an active group, I thought I could post the link here and invite all of you to take the survey.

      All responses are anonymous, and you will not need more than 15-20 minutes to complete the survey.

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OnlineGamingTeamwork is the link.

      Your responses will be hugely helpful and take me that much closer to graduating this year... :)

      In case of any questions/concerns, please let me know.

      Thanks!

      Lakshmi
    • Steve James
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2011
        Actually, youll probably find that you wont get much luck from this group, as it is almost dead.
        Try dragonsfoot.org, its a gaming forum and they happy allow off topic posts

        Cheers;
        Steve

        To: Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2011
          Another group you might try is the CLAG Yahoo group for gamers here in my
          locale, Houston. It's a fairly active and there are lots of gamers that
          participate in various games. Many, I presume play various online games as
          well . I would imagine you would be very well served by sending a note
          there.

          W. Kristoph Nolen

          aka, "Icarus"

          I'm off to gallivant among the clouds.

          "... and he did fly, and he was seen on the wings of the wind."

          From: gaming_study@...

          Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 01:15:48 +0000

          Hello all,

          Apologies for the off-topic posting.

          I am a graduate student studying Mass Communication. My Masters thesis deals
          with online gaming and teamwork qualities. As part of the thesis, I have an
          online survey posted on Survey Monkey. This being an active group, I thought
          I could post the link here and invite all of you to take the survey.

          All responses are anonymous, and you will not need more than 15-20 minutes
          to complete the survey.

          http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OnlineGamingTeamwork is the link.

          Your responses will be hugely helpful and take me that much closer to
          graduating this year... :)

          In case of any questions/concerns, please let me know.

          Thanks!

          Lakshmi

          Individual Email | Traditional

          (Yahoo! ID required)

          Living_Greyhawk-digest@yahoogroups.com

          Living_Greyhawk-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • gaming_study
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2011
            Thanks!

            I'll look up the CLAG group and write to them also. Will also check out dragonfoot.org.

            Lakshmi