Re: copy rights posting... OMG

  • David
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 27, 2009
      --- In Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com, "Xaviar" <xaviar7@...> wrote:

      > > > Yeah. I'm doing some 4E, but it just isn't lighting my fire. That's after
      > > > closing in on a dozen sessions of one form or another.
      > > > Pathfinder Society and Pathfinder RPG appear to be my future, D20-wise.
      > Havent looked into that myself.
      >

      > > Wow, you actually played a d20 version of D&D.
      > > The only REAL version is the original version, NOTHING else holds a candle to it. Your talk of all these lesser versions makes me weep for you.> David
      >
      > Really nice opinion, I dont think the inventor of the game would agree with you, but thats why he supported the older version... at least until he lost the company.
      >
      > If you learn more of the history, 3.5 is more toward what he was aiming at. 4.0 is exactly the opposite.

      Well it's a good thing then that I wasn't talking to the inventor of the game. But don't worry, I won't try to belittle you or invalidate your opinion, especially since everyone knows that 3.0 and 3.5 were the worst versions of the game to ever be made and that no idiot in their right mind would ever bother spending money on that crap. I mean you might as well be playing in the inferior world of Greyhawk.

      David