Story arcs

  • Jerry Cummings
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
      Does anyone have a list or know where to find a list of the various LG
      story arcs and what mods made up those arcs? Thanks.

      Jerry
    • John Hanna
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21 9:28 AM
        I would also be interested in this information.

        John

        --- In Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Cummings"
        <gwcummings@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have a list or know where to find a list of the various LG
        > story arcs and what mods made up those arcs? Thanks.
        >
        > Jerry

      • chris
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21 10:35 AM
          --- In Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com, "John Hanna"
          <John.A.Hanna@...> wrote:

          > I would also be interested in this information.
          >
          > John
          >
          > --- In Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Cummings"
          > <gwcummings@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Does anyone have a list or know where to find a list of the various LG
          > > story arcs and what mods made up those arcs? Thanks.
          > >
          > > Jerry

          you can try here

          http://tassek.anang.com/modules.html

          Chris
        • wedgingt@acm.org
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 21 11:12 AM

            <gwcummings@...> wrote:

            > Does anyone have a list or know where to find a list of the various LG
            > story arcs and what mods made up those arcs? Thanks.
            >
            > Jerry

            All of this info should be at the Theocracy of the Pale web site, at
            least for scenarios that were playable in the region (Core, Adapted,
            Adaptable, Regional, Meta-Regional).

            -- Will aka Txala, Grey Elf of the Istari (Dru3/Clr1/Wiz2/DivOra2/ArcHier7)
            -- aka Vindairia, Grey Elf of Sehanine (Clr3/Wiz3/MT5)
            -- aka Lylgol, Halfling Barbarian (Bbn2/Rog2/Rgr1/BMt1/WPO3/HOR1)
            -- aka Niji Namid, Grey Elf (Rog3/Wiz5/Trickster2)
            -- aka Gelendil, HalfElf Druid of Ehlenestra (Dru6)
            -- aka Vraext, Grey Elf Mage (Wiz5)
            -- aka Alanon, human traveller (Rog2)