Con Announcement - Lubbock Texas - April 27 - 29

  • Brad Sumner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      This is a announcement to inform everyone of a new event in Lubbock
      Texas. The West Texas Spring Fling is celebrating its first year with a
      convention at the Science Spectrum Science Education Center. Come and
      play in Living Greyhawk and Xen'drik Expiditions adventures. At least
      one open table will be available during each session for anyone who
      wishes to put together a game.

      Details can be found on the www.LubbockRPGA.org site as well as
      http://www.warhorn.net/westtexasspringfling/ .

      Please join us for some fun gaming and lets all make some new friends.
    • Brad Sumner
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2007
        New announcement. Due to supply requirements the drink wristband for
        the event will only be offered with pre-registration. If you are
        waiting till you arrive at the event to purchase your registration and
        wristband the wristband will no longer be available the day of the event.

        Also Judges packs have been delivered and assembled, there are 15 packs
        so the first 15 judges to sign up to run tables will receive them. We
        ask that you run a minimum of two sessions (both can be the same module)
        to receive the Judges Pack.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2007
          Pre-registration and Drink Wristband sales will end on Wed April 25th. All Admission at the door will be on a per day basis.

          We realize many of the modules being offered are core modules. This is due to the unfamiliarity the local judges have with the BK region. If this year is a success we will be trying to do this again next year and will offer a more BK heavy list.