Re: [Living_Greyhawk] Blasphemy and Friends: Rules Call (cleaning up)

  • Russ Taylor
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
      I think they did, but that a triad member bullied people into taking it.
      Probably involved claims of "it's in the FAQ".

      Russ

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
        In a message dated 4/1/2007 2:41:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
        rtaylor@... writes:

        I think they did, but that a triad member bullied people into taking it.
        Probably involved claims of "it's in the FAQ".

        Russ

        This is an untrue and insulting statement. The ruling was made by a Triad
        member acting as a TABLE JUDGE. Triad members do not make rulings, nor force
        them on anyone else.

        And if you knew this particular Triad member at all, you would never accuse
        him of forcing rulings from the FAQ on anyone.

        If mistakes were made, they were made. Please do not confuse the BK Triad
        members with the evil entities they often portray in games.

        Susan Threadgill
        BK Triad POC

      • Jeff Huston
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2007
          --- In Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com, Sgtntx@... wrote:

          > If mistakes were made, they were made. Please do not confuse the BK
          Triad
          > members with the evil entities they often portray in games.
          >
          > Susan Threadgill
          > BK Triad POC

          Wait, so, you're saying that the Triad members are not really these
          powerful undead lord thingies?

          Darn.
        • Owen Martin
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 2, 2007
            Well Casey(BK Meta) swears that lady X isn't actually a vampire...

            Owen
            Just sayin...1/3

            On 4/2/07, Jeff Huston <hustonj@...> wrote:

            > --- In Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com<Living_Greyhawk%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > Sgtntx@... wrote:
            >
            > > If mistakes were made, they were made. Please do not confuse the BK
            > Triad
            > > members with the evil entities they often portray in games.
            > >
            > > Susan Threadgill
            > > BK Triad POC
            >
            > Wait, so, you're saying that the Triad members are not really these
            > powerful undead lord thingies?
            >
            > Darn.

          • Casey Brown
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 2, 2007
              --- In Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Huston" <hustonj@...> wrote:

              > --- In Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com, Sgtntx@ wrote:
              >
              > > If mistakes were made, they were made. Please do not confuse the BK
              > Triad
              > > members with the evil entities they often portray in games.
              > >
              > > Susan Threadgill
              > > BK Triad POC
              >
              > Wait, so, you're saying that the Triad members are not really these
              > powerful undead lord thingies?

              Yes, but a DC 20 Knowledge (local - IBS) reveals that we have the
              Trickery domain. It comes with the BK Triad member prestige-class we
              get to take levels in. It's a great class. We no longer need to sleep,
              we gain a +4 to Fort saves caused by bad pizza, and we gain a +2
              profane bonus to confirm a critical threat when made against a PC that
              belongs to a kid. Oh, and we become immune to puppies as well.
              Kittens, damn them, are still our weakness, however.

              Hrm, now I have a hankering to stat out a half-red dragon
              kitten...(and thus, an idea for an intro mod is born-"Meow Mix")

              Casey
              BK Triad - Meta
            • Mike
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 2, 2007
                --- In Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com, "Casey Brown" <aurdrac0@...>
                wrote:

                > --- In Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Huston" <hustonj@> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com, Sgtntx@ wrote:
                > >
                > > > If mistakes were made, they were made. Please do not confuse the BK
                > > Triad
                > > > members with the evil entities they often portray in games.
                > > >
                > > > Susan Threadgill
                > > > BK Triad POC
                > >
                > > Wait, so, you're saying that the Triad members are not really these
                > > powerful undead lord thingies?
                >
                > Yes, but a DC 20 Knowledge (local - IBS) reveals that we have the
                > Trickery domain. It comes with the BK Triad member prestige-class we
                > get to take levels in. It's a great class. We no longer need to sleep,
                > we gain a +4 to Fort saves caused by bad pizza, and we gain a +2
                > profane bonus to confirm a critical threat when made against a PC that
                > belongs to a kid. Oh, and we become immune to puppies as well.
                > Kittens, damn them, are still our weakness, however.
                >
                > Hrm, now I have a hankering to stat out a half-red dragon
                > kitten...(and thus, an idea for an intro mod is born-"Meow Mix")
                >
                > Casey
                > BK Triad - Meta

                Now all we have to do is wonder when little Molly, the cute l'il
                orphan halfling, will be found ripped to shreds in her cot at the
                orphanarium and a group of adventurers called upon to find the
                murderer...

                Mike
                1/3
              • Philip
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 3, 2007
                  wrote:

                  > Hrm, now I have a hankering to stat out a half-red dragon
                  > kitten...(and thus, an idea for an intro mod is born-"Meow Mix")
                  >
                  > Casey
                  > BK Triad - Meta

                  "Aw, what a cute little kitty..."

                  - PMT