Re: Fields of Ruin now available

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2006
      > (I get irked by "diety" and "rouge" too -they force me to stop and
      > work out what went wrong)

      I can understand "diety" when talking about Pelor.

      After all, he is the god of "light".

      Get it! Diet....Light....like light beer....funny......I didn't think
      so either.

      Sigh, back to work.

      :-)
    • Heather Eberhardt
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2006
        Well Jeff,
        You made me laugh on a dreary Friday at least, so Thanks!
        Heather

        --
        Heather Eberhardt
        heathere3.blogspot.com

        Poulet vous couchez avec moi? - Brad Sherwood

      • Josh
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2006
          I pass the torch of punnery bad to thee sir.

          Josh R (relieved to have that burden lifted :) )
          2/3

          On 12/1/06, Heather Eberhardt <heather.eberhardt@...> wrote:

          > Well Jeff,
          > You made me laugh on a dreary Friday at least, so Thanks!
          > Heather
          >
          > On 01/12/06, Jeff <Rom_Mel@... <Rom_Mel%40excite.com>> wrote:
          > >
          > > > (I get irked by "diety" and "rouge" too -they force me to stop and
          > > > work out what went wrong)
          > >
          > > I can understand "diety" when talking about Pelor.
          > >
          > > After all, he is the god of "light".
          > >
          > > Get it! Diet....Light....like light beer....funny......I didn't think
          > > so either.
          > >
          > > Sigh, back to work.
          > >
          > > :-)
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > Heather Eberhardt
          > heathere3.blogspot.com
          >
          > Poulet vous couchez avec moi? - Brad Sherwood

        • apearlma
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 2, 2006
            --- In Living_Greyhawk@yahoogroups.com, "bokelightbringer" <brad@...> wrote:

            > > I just wish for this one time they would have waited until January
            > > 1st to release this Adaptable. Better to have 24 months that 13 to
            > > play these long games. In fact i would wish for Adaptable games to
            > > be released in January every time. That would give them more time
            > > play them.
            > >

            > If the constraints are similar to Mad God's Key, WOTC pretty much
            > dictates when the adaption can be released and when it can retire -
            > it's tied somehow into the availability of the module for purchase on
            > store shelves.
            >
            > (this opinion based on rumor and speculation, not on any inside
            > knowledge...but it kind of makes sense)

            I'd be pretty certain on that one - they don't likely care which specific
            mods you choose to buy, they just want you to buy as many mods
            per year as you're willing to purchase.

            Hasbro's Q4 appears to end December 30th as well...getting rid of
            old inventory at the end of the fiscal year is a great use of marketing,
            and the RPGA is a marketing arm of WotC...

            Andy