Re: [livingworld] Suloise Gods and Keoland

  • rich trickey
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2000
      > Rich, what you have to realize is that is not the Triad, but the
      Gazetteer.
      > The Triad is merely trying to create a rationale to explain what will be
      > found in the Gazetteer.

      I do realize that, and as I said, I hope the gazetteer sheds some light on
      things, or that after its release, Erik Mona and co. will provide some
      reasoning for what they have done. I think the triad should have been a bit
      more insistent on having some rationale provided, and passed it long to us,
      but that isn't the point, I just would like to see an explanation
      eventually, the situation in Keoland simply doesn't make sense to me.