The Happiest Place on Oerth

  • Josh Kaufman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Forgive me if you are getting this multiple times.

      Announcing The Happiest Place on Oerth (THPOO). The Nyrond event
      before the start of Gencon Socal. The games will start at 9am on
      Wednesday December 1st and conclude around midnight. Go to
      http://www.warhorn.net/thpoo to sign up for games and for more
      information. Pre-reg has been extended to November 24th, so get
      your slots reserved now. We will be pre-forming tables at the end
      of November and assigning judges. If you wait to sign-up after
      November 17th, you may not be guaranteed a spot at the show. You
      can also join http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/THPOO-Players for
      more information.

      We will be offering the following modules:

      NYR3-01: Curse of Almor
      NYR3-02: A Trip to the Barren
      NYR3-03: Monkey Business (2 rounds)
      NYR3-04: Gnome Way Out
      NYR3-05: Heironeous Impressions
      NYR3-06: Beyond the Wysteria Tree
      NYR3-07: To Catch a Falling Star
      NYR3-08: Run Up the Colors
      NYR3-09: Kiss of the
      NMR3-01: Xerbo's Fury
      NMR3-04: The Wealth of Nations
      NMR3-05: Norebo's Luck and Braum's Embrace (2 rounds)

      Hope to see you all at THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON OERTH,

      Josh Kaufman
      THPOO Coordinator