Weekend on the Velverdyva metaregional (Dyvers and Verbobonc) convention announcement

  • Phil & Robin Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      First my apologies for those that receive this message more than once

      The Weekend on the Velverdyva!

      This is both an update and a reminder that the pre-registration
      discount ends for this convention at midnight on 9/01/03. Payment can be
      made by snail mail (the pre-reg price is locked in for payment that
      arrives before the con with a 9/01/03 postmark) or by Paypal.

      I would also like to announce that we are giving out $2,000 in free
      product instead of $1500!

      We have also added VER2-05 Silver Moon and DVY2-07 Will You Be Mine? to
      the open slot event schedule.

      Also since I've received email that some people can not open the Word
      pre-reg document here is the event schedule for the convention.

      9/12/03
      Slot 1 Friday 8am-12pm
      Open Slot (Play anything running at the convention)
      DYV3-02 Out of the Blue (APL's 2-10)
      VER3-01 Armor Class (APLs 2-12)
      VTF3-03 Between Mitrik and a Hard Place (APLs 8-12)

      Slot 2 Friday 1pm-5pm
      DYV2-05 Funeral for a Friend (APL's 2-10)
      VER2-04 Goblin Krown (APLs 2-8)
      LKoK-09 The Rub (APLs 1-6)

      Slot 3 Friday 6pm-10pm
      DYV3-02 Funeral for a Friend (APLs2-10)
      VER3-04 A Matter of Love (Premiere) (APLs 4-10)
      VTF3-04 Hunt Club (APLs 8-14)

      9/13/03
      Slot 4 Saturday 8am-12pm
      DYV3-06 One for Those Long Gone (Premiere) (APLs2-12)
      VER2-06 Glory Town (APLs 4-10)
      LKoK-10 Domino Effect (APLs )

      Slot 5 Saturday 1pm-5pm
      DYV3-01 Feather, Feather (APLs 2-8)
      VER3-03 Glory Dimmed (APLs 4-12)
      VTF3-05 Firestorm (APLs 8-14)

      Slot 6 Saturday 6pm-10pm
      DYV3-03 Tickling the Tail of the Dragon (APLs 2-10)
      VER3-02 How Much Wood? (APls 4-10)
      LKoK Adaptable (Premiere) (1-6)

      Slot 7 Sunday 8am-12noon
      Open Slot Play anything scheduled to run at the convention
      DYV2-08 Hard Evidence (APLs 2-10)
      VER2-05 Silver Moon (APLs 4-10)
      DYV2-07 Will You Be Mine? (APLs 2-10)
      VTF3-02 Undertow (APLs 6-12)
      LKoK-11 Vanishing Concerns (APL 1-4)

      Slot 8 Sunday 1pm-5pm
      DYV3-04 Splintered Timbers (APLs 2-10)
      VER2-05 Silver Moon (APLs 4-10)
      VER3-04 A Matter of Love (Premiere) (APLs 4-10)
      LKoK-12 City of the Whale (APLs 1-6)

      When is the con?
      Sept 12-14/2003. The last of the slot zeroes will be run on Sept 11/2003

      Where is it?
      The Gateway convention center on
      1 Gateway Drive
      Collinsville, IL

      What will be there?
      The Dyvers Metagaming booth will be available at this convention!

      We will proudly be featuring the following events.

      From the Verbobonc Region!
      VER2-04 Goblin Krown
      VER2-05 Silver Moon
      VER2-06 Glory Town
      VER3-01 Armor Class
      VER3-02 How Much Wood
      VER3-03 Glory Dimmed
      VER3-04 A Matter of Love (Premiere!)

      From the Dyvers Region!
      DYV2-03 Out of the Blue
      DYV2-05 The King of Box Town
      DYV2-08 Hard Evidence
      DYV3-01 Feather, Feather, Where is the Feather?
      DYV3-02 Funeral for a Friend
      DYV3-03 Tickling the Tail of the Dragon
      DYV3-04 Splintered Timbers
      DYV3-06 One for Those Long Gone (Premiere)

      We will also have the following Metaregion modules!
      VTF3-02 Undertow
      VTF3-03 Between Mitrik and a Hard Place
      VTF3-04 Hunt Club
      VTF3-05 Firestorm

      There will also be the following Living Kingdoms of Kalamar modules
      An Adaptable Premiere!
      LKoK-09 The Rub
      LKoK-10 Domino Effect
      LKoK-11 Vanishing Concerns
      LKoK-12 Baneta: City of the Whale

      Free Product!
      We will also be giving out $2000 in free product to our attendees! Life
      is good.

      Cost:
      Before midnight on 9/01/01
      $5 for the convention badge and $4 per slot

      After the pre-reg deadline:
      $10 for the convention badge and $5 per slot

      Discounts:
      Current Living Kingdoms of Kalamar Directors, Triad and Circle members
      get in for $10 if they preregister by midnight on 9/1/03. RPGKC and COWS
      members receive a $5 discount.

      JUDGES, JUDGES, JUDGES
      We are also looking for additional judges. Judge a slot and receive a $5
      discount. Judge 5 or more slots and get in free.

      WOW! Where can I get an event schedule to pre reg?
      The pre-reg flyer is on your Yahoo group in the files section. If for
      some reason it isn't there go to the The Dyvers website
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dyvers/

      or email me at

      jcts@...

      Hotels:

      The

      Hampton Inn
      7 Commerce Drive
      618.346.4400
      800.426.7866

      is our hotel of choice and you get a free breakfast when you stay there

      The following are hotels near the convention center and several are
      within easy walking distance of the convention center. BTW for those who
      wish to drive the convention center has plenty of parking.

      Comfort Inn
      8 Commerce Drive
      618.346.4900
      800.228.5150