[livingworld] Hello as well....

  • Cfresquet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 1999
      Tim White's idea seems an excellent one....

      Hello as well, and let me tell you a bit about myself:

      I'm 29 years old, married (to an avid role-player), and work as a programmer
      for Maxis making computer games -- I was one of the programmers on
      SimCity3000, for those of you into such things. (Though personally I prefer
      RPG's and real-time strategy games...)

      I have a master's degree in computer science, and an undergraduate degree in
      mechanical engineering. My education emphasized computer modeling, simlation,
      robotics, and AI. I worked as a mechanical engineer and DOD AI researcher
      before becoming a game programmer.

      I've played D&D for some 20 years or so, having started with the original
      "brown box" edition (which I still own and is one of my most prized
      posessions).

      I've been a member of the RPGA since Polyhedron issue #14, and used to be a
      VERY avid LC player back when I lived in the Twin Cities. Three years ago I
      moved to CA (and got married shortly thereafter), which has limited my
      involvement as a player to mostly local game days. I do stay active in the LC
      and RPGA, however, having authored & co-authored nine RPGA tournaments, and
      (as my main claim to fame) am serving as the rules guru for Living City (which
      is an ideal fit for my real-world job, as it is something I can do over the
      internet, and at work no one cares if I have a shelf full of AD&D books over
      my computer).

      I'm looking forward to discussing ideas for this new campaign with all of you.

      - Cisco Lopez-Fresquet

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/livingworld