Re: [Living_Greyhawk] stay on target

  • Mark S Middleton
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2002
      on 6/30/02 3:40 AM, oriongoodspeed at blanchardpaul@... wrote:

      > Guys/Gals
      >
      > Do ya all realize there is a D&D rules yahoo group? This IS NOT the
      > place for rules questions. I have a challenge for you all- talk about
      > Living greyhawk

      yes.. great idea :-)

      > [Please note: RUPs DO NOT COUNT]

      RUPs do count. but I would rather they be clear enough to not generate lots
      of questions :-)

      > Questions I have
      >
      > Are regional dilects like "Velondi" being used? Are writers putting
      > them in? Are player taking them?

      yes they are being used

      mark middleton
      IMO
      (moderator, only when I have to be)
    • marsupials_in_love
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2002
        > > [Please note: RUPs DO NOT COUNT]
        >
        > RUPs do count. but I would rather they be clear enough to not
        generate lots
        > of questions :-)

        Yep! That's what the original-question-poster-person was saying.
        Rules questions to the Monkey list and RUP questions here.

        Chris Tappin
        2/3