Re: Tristor and the Origins Dungeon Crawl

  • nickgomes2001
    Message 1 of 65 , Apr 1, 2002

      > Oh, what on Earth do the PCs have to do to get all 1500 XP? My group
      > did everything there was to do and received 1200 XP.
      >
      > Mike Hinds
      > 1/3

      I got results back for the table I ran on Friday.

      I was pleased:

      To see that everyone got the items they were supposed to

      That all the items tat were sold were divided up as I had indicated

      To finally get the result!

      I was disappointed:

      To see that the signature date was February 2nd. That means two
      months from SRM's desk to my mailbox.

      To see the non-tradeable adventure certs

      That even though the party was an honest APL2 they only got 700 xp
      apiece, even though they finished every encounter. Other tables I've
      heard about got a lot more.

      That my own table's results haven't come in yet!

      Nick

      1/3
    • skerriganuk
      Message 65 of 65 , Apr 9, 2002
        Darn straight... we've suggested to SRM that we get 12 Year 2 modules
        instead of 8. As it is no Euro Triad has managed to get 12 and with
        RPGA UK morale at an all time low, SRM made a really bad decision to
        cut the UK's module allowance because we missed the deadline for
        submitting modules 11 and 12 by 2 weeks.

        > Thanks for the support, we (players and Triad) are "complaining" to
        SRM,
        > and even suggesting ways to work around it. As yet no official
        reply has
        > reached the players.

        Grrr... I'll let you live this time Darrell. ;)

        > WRT coming to England (sorry Stuart, The UK
        > Darrell

        Stuart,
        Author 3/Scottish Patriot 5/Onnwal Patriot 1/Scarlet Brotherhood Monk
        5