Tristor and RUP-3

  • rklemic
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet. I haven't checked all
      the digests for today but here's my question. My table for Tristor
      hasn't gotten it's results back and we're about to go to a con with
      year 2 mods that these characters are probably going to play. How
      does one reconcile the Tristor certs and their converted character?
      I'd like to know if there are any problems before I convert my
      character.

      Thanks

      Robert Klemic
    • Bishop37_42
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
        Baring other instructions, I intend to fill out a generic adventure
        cert with the Tristor information, staple my voided xp cert to it, and
        have my next judge sign off on the adventure cert.

        Rob Little
        1/3