Re: [Living_Greyhawk] Module timeunits.

  • dcargall@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002

      > But that situation doesn't make much sense to me.
      It's more likely that
      > you'll be restricted TO a place (i.e. jailed) than
      FROM a place.

      I have no idea if any module has used the concept,
      but in RL, exile was a quite common punishment. It was
      generally a good deal cheaper than jailing you, and you
      often had relatives who objected to you being strung
      up. So everybody was satisfied if you left and became
      somebody else's problem.
      And given a cost in TU, it might be a satisfactory
      punishment in LG as well.

      --
      Yours for deeper dungeons

      David Argall