Re: Tristor

  • Mark Evans
    Message 1 of 70 , Dec 1, 2001
      I know it a bit much but can we have a list of packets that are
      currently in the possesion of the Co#. I would like to make sure
      that my packet is at least there since I put a self return card and
      still haven't gotten it in the mail and that was in early MAy.

      I think that this would calm so people's fears and pacify others who
      have waited nine months and still don't have the results or word of
      when they might be ready.

      Not only am I player waiting ,
      I am a JUdge

      MArk E.

      --- In Living_Greyhawk@y..., "David Christ" <wavester@n...> wrote:
      > --- In Living_Greyhawk@y..., "Jeff Butts" <clef@v...> wrote:
      > > David,
      > >
      > > I'm assuming that those of us who played Tristor late in the
      year
      > (like,
      > > last weekend for me), and are getting our results in by December
      > 31 will be
      > > exempt from the rule of getting our log sheets signed by the end
      > of the
      > > year as well. Is that correct?
      > >
      > > Keeping this on-list because I know of others in my situation...
      >

      > Basically as long as you turn your information into HQ before
      > December 31st and you receive your results you are fine. You just
      > need to have it recorded at the first possible opportunity. I just
      > do not want somebody sitting down at a table next may asking me to
      > do it.
      >
      > Dave C
      > Circle Guy
    • Ted Parsons
      Message 70 of 70 , Apr 2, 2002
        Praise be! My judge has received my Tristor results.
        All is forgiven (though never forgotten). I revel in
        the beneficence of HQ, who permitted my 3-player
        table (played after table sizes changed) to stand.
        Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

        And when you try the next Tristor-type module, you'd
        better learn from your mistakes, or I will be right
        there with the rest of the bloody mob to crucify you.

        Oh! Happy day! I sing a song and dance with the
        butterflies. (Bear in mind that I am a typically
        taciturn dwarf in full plate.)

        --Ted Parsons of Veluna