[livingworld] Cutest little thing

  • Stephen Campey u
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 1999
      A friend of mine bought me a brand new Greyhawk Adventures source
      book and it's the cutest little thing. It is the hardcover in paperback,
      and it is only 3.125 inches by 4.125 inches and .25 inches thick. It fits
      in my dice bag, I love it!

      Steve
      Putting monsters wherever I can.
    • Cfresquet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 1999
        In a message dated 8/1/99 10:19:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
        camp6430@... writes:

        > A friend of mine bought me a brand new Greyhawk Adventures source
        > book and it's the cutest little thing. It is the hardcover in paperback,
        > and it is only 3.125 inches by 4.125 inches and .25 inches thick. It fits
        > in my dice bag, I love it!
        >
        > Steve
        > Putting monsters wherever I can.

        Personally, I would have preferred if they were at least 50% larger. At the
        current size they are a 100% guaranteed cause of eyestrain. Not to mention
        basically impossible to read when in a car or other bouncy traveling
        mechanism.

        - cisco
      • Stephen Campey u
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 1999
          > Personally, I would have preferred if they were at least 50% larger. At the
          > current size they are a 100% guaranteed cause of eyestrain. Not to mention
          > basically impossible to read when in a car or other bouncy traveling
          > mechanism.

          I wouldn't sit down and read it cover to cover, but it would be
          perfect for looking stuff up. Just read the full size version, and when
          you need to check something you can grab your pocket version. The weight
          of my bookbag is killing me, and this shrunk version is neat.