LG Character Census Updated

  • Tim Breen
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hi all,

      After a hiatus that was far too long, I've finally gotten a chance to
      bring the LG Character Census pretty much up to date (there are one
      or two niggling details yet to fix, but it's nearly 3 a.m. right now
      <g>). At least 70 characters have been added, and dozens more have
      been updated -- and even three characters have died.

      As always, you can find the Census form (which still needs to be
      updated after LGJ #3) at http://www.oerth.com/Census.html and you can
      view the results at http://www.oerth.com/CensusResults.html.

      Thanks for your patience, and have fun.

      -- Tim

      In a world without walls or fences, why do we need Windows or Gates?