Re: [LivingMiraclesEurope] Get Washed in the Love of this Angel Bath!

  • songofgratitude
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      Thank you for all of the precious responses on the Angel Bath music video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfFWNgkCQwY. I am so grateful to be able to share this experience with you and in this way!

      With overflowing Love and Gratitude,

      Thank you. That is the most beautiful video I have ever seen. I am sitting here bathed in love and light. The words, the music, everything is just perfect.
      Thank you so much.

      Thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!it touch me deeply.
      May you all be blessed!

      Helena...this video is SO beautiful...my heart is open with much emotion of so much love...Thank you dear, dear love.
      Your footprints lighten up the world!!! Indeed they do!.
      I would like to share this and have copied video on my homepage...Its so lovely.
      So much love to you and David...I love you MUCH.

      Hi Helena,   I was so moved by the Angel Bath video!   Love and gratitude to you and Rozes for this, and to all of us for the love shown particularly brightly that day.  I remain transformed and transfixed.

      Love,   Jeff

      Hi, Helena

      this is John Thomas from the Janis 35th reunion weekend Feb 18+. Mary Scott just sent us the You Tube video of the Angel Bath.    Wow, tears of joy flow all over again.    It is brilliant!      Thank you so much for this genius work which flowed through you, and all involved.

      The music is perfect, and the black and white, and all of it. I can hardly stop watching it......................

      Many thanks to Rozes for her superb image catches..........

      Thank you, Helena. Love to you, David and all the One Son of God.                  John

      Hi Helena,

      I just received the video from the Angel Bath, wow, how beautiful!!!!!  You did a wonderful job! I felt like I was right back there again!!!!!

      Thank you and so many blessings from my heart to yours as it extends and extends!!!!!!!

      Sandy wrote:"Beautiful.......Beautiful.....tender sweet deep love......"
      Sandy Deby

      just perfect,thank you Helena xxx
      Catherine Fogarty

      This is what it is all about. Love it!!

      Dave Karr

      Tack underbara Helena,
      Jag ryser i hela kroppen när jag tittat på och lyssnar till denna video. Jag känner mig så förenad med er och jag älskar er av hela mitt hjärta. Tack för allt jag fått och får, jag är så lycklig.

      Jag har blivit vägledd av Gud att skriva en bok som baserar sig på allt som hände mig på Malllorca, så det är vad jag gör just nu.
      Jag känner mig sååå omhändertagen.

      Kärlek och ljus till dig, David, Jenny, Jason och alla andra