ACIM Conference in England - April 21-22, 2012

  • Living Miracle Monastery
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011

      At the Heart

      Saturday 21st - Sunday 22nd April, 9.45am - 5pm (plus Fri eve socializing and Sat eve concert)

      'A Course in Miracles' Conference 2012

      Holiday Inn, 61 Homer Road, Solihull, near Birmingham B91 3QD

      A Course in Miracles Conference 2012

      At the heart of A Course in Miracles is fundamental change, a change we are all looking for, a change that takes us to the heart of God and our true Essence. Listen to and interact with these amazing speakers, as your heart is filled by everyone you meet.

      Speakers/presenters:
      David Hoffmeister
      Jason Chan
      Nick Davis
      Cheryl Ford
      Robert Holden
      Sandy Levey-Lunden
      Hugh Magee
      Tom McCabe
      Martin Nathanael
      Ian Patrick

      Peggy-Jane Rogers
      Nouk Sanchez
      Jules Steinson
      Carrie Triffet

      When: 21st - 22nd April 2012. Includes Friday night socializing and Saturday night concert

      Where: Holiday Inn, 61 Homer Road, Solihull, near Birmingham B91 3QD   Location map
      Conference attendees, whether they are staying at the hotel or not, can take advantage of free use of the facilities, including ample parking, unlimited tea/coffee, pastries, lunch with a variety of options, leisure club (including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, spa and gymnasium), garden walks and tickets to the nearby Sealife Centre or Cadbury World.

      The hotel is within easy reach of the M42 motorway (and, hence, the M5, M6 and M40), is 5 minutes walk from Solihul Station and is just 5 miles from Birmingham International Airport

      Price: Earlybird £159 till 21st January, £179 till 21st March, £199 thereafter. Price includes lunches.
      You may spread your payment over 2 or 3 months with our Budget Payment Scheme: See our website for information on this.

      Accommodation, if required: We have negotiated discounted rates for overnight stays at the hotel â€" dinner, bed and breakfast: £75 per person, £90 for a double room; or bed and breakfast only: £60. Holiday Inn website and accommodation booking. Other accommodation in the area: bedandbreakfast.com and laterooms.com

      Conference booking: 0844 567 0209 or http://www.miracles.org.uk/events/event_page.php?event=297

      Enquiries: (020) 7262 0209 or info@...

      £159.00