Re: FRCS?

  • wavester
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2008
      Not did he say that. Man relax people.

      FRCS is the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting - it's coming out in
      August

      LFRCS is not the same thing. It's due at some point in August.

      Aaron (original thread post) asked about the FRCS which we gave the
      answer to.

      Dave

      net> wrote:

      > The FRCS comes out in August and the Player's Guide to FR comes
      out in
      > September.
      >

      > WotC just put up a preview for the FRCS (and mention FRPG will be
      September):
      > http://www.wizards com/default. asp?x=dnd/ 4pr/20080605a

    • Evan Miller
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2008
        The original poster asked abut the FRCS, not the LFRCS.  So it was relevant.

        Evan