Dungeons of Waterdeep: D&D 3.5 campaign

  • osirisxy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012

      Dungeons of Waterdeep is a dungeon-oriented Forgotten Realms campaign.  The game world assumes all canon pantheons, politics, history, and other game elements, but is geographically contained within the city of Waterdeep (at least for now).  We use 3.5 rules, though later stages of the game are expected to provide a lot of opportunities for players to freeform some scenes.  If you enjoy classic dungeon adventures and are a talented writer, this may be the PBEM for you.  If interested, please join the Yahoo!group, review the house rules, and fill out a PC submission form.

      Alexis
      alexisalvarez@...

    • Alexis
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2012

        http://alexisalvarez.org/RPG/waterdeep/

        Dungeons of Waterdeep--a brand-new 3.5 Forgotten Realms campaign set entirely in the city of Waterdeep--is still looking for a few more players.  If you enjoy treasure hunts, dungeon encounters, and character development in the highly urbanized Faerûnian city of Waterdeep, please check out the game rules and drop me a line.

        The party is starts at 3rd-level and currently consists of three humans (a wizard, a barbarian, and a monk), as well as a half-elf druid.  Extra XPs are awarded for certain classes (inquire within).  The game pace for Dungeons of Waterdeep is weekly, and posts are made via a Yahoogroup.

        Alexis
        alexisalvarez@...