Cold Iron Conventions Presents – Dan’s Con of the Vale 13

  • skerritthegreen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2012
      Hello Gamers!

      Dan's Con of the Vale (DCV) 13 runs October 19-21, 2012, with a new/old venue! Like MSR, our con is moving back to the Sheraton Hotel in Brookfield Wisconsin. The address and phone number are 375 South Moorland Road, Brookfield, WI 53005 – (262) 364-1100.

      We will have plenty of Pathfinder and Living Forgotten Realms gaming scheduled for the weekend. Look for pre-registration information at http://wiscons.roseocon.net/index.php. Pre-reg closes 10/18. As part of our move, for this year only, space is at a premium and therefore more limited than usual. We will not have this issue in future years. You are encouraged to pre-register to make sure we can account for everyone.

      See you at the show!

      Greg Marks
      LFR Global Administrator
      Wisconsin Highfolk Triad Emeritus