Maptool LFR?

  • clintomaster
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      Title says it all, noticed there was some discussion of online LFR games here at some point, Just wondering if that's still going on. I wouldn't mind dming a bit and giving some tutorials on it. Just poking around a bit since the rptools group has slowed down a ton.
    • mhallet1975
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
        http://forums.rptools.net/viewforum.php?f=19