Disarm

  • Roger Bert
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 1, 2012
      Greetings folks.

      Other than Liria Valthorin (Blademaster the House of Flowers), Kyrion
      (Shadar-kai Weaponmaster), any Githyanki Sword Stalker, and of course
      Jarlaxle Baenre (Famous FR personality), and the death throws of certain
      Draconians I have come to the conclusion it is not possible to disarm
      weapons from opponents in fourth edition.

      Anyone know a way to disarm a weapon from a foe possible by player
      characters? I can't find one but I figured someone here might know.
      Thanks.
      -Roger
    • Skip
      Message 68 of 68 , Jul 5, 2012
        A NPC does the same static damage with, or without a weapon.
        Disarm away, wont change the damage done.