Anomaly Con March 23-25

  • Timothy
    Hi all, Ryan the game coordinator, for Anomaly Con is looking for Game Masters. Here are the details. I will be running two games on Sunday.

Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      Hi all,

      Ryan the game coordinator, for Anomaly Con is looking for Game Masters. Here are
      the details. I will be running two games on Sunday.

Ryan Frederick
Gaming Liaison, Anomaly
      Con
gaming@...
      http://anomalycon.com/

      Cheers,
      Tim Lewis

      Hello,

      I am in need of GMs for the first coordinated gaming event at Anomaly Con.
      Anomaly Con is a new steampunk, alternate history and science fiction convention
      hosted by the Tivoli Student Union in Denver and we are preparing for the second
      con coming up on March 23-25. Anomaly Con is hosting Pathfinder Society and
      Living Forgotten Realms tables for its first year and we are looking for GMs to
      run those tables. We are running one table of each:

      Friday
      18:00 – 22:00

      Saturday
      8:30 – 12:30
      1:15 – 17:15
      18:00 – 22:00

      Sunday
      8:30 – 12:30
      1:15 – 17:15

      I need GMs who can run either two or three tables throughout the course of the
      weekend. GMs who can run two tables will have unlimited access to the gaming
      room for the rest of the convention. GMs who can run three tables will receive a
      badge for the rest of the convention. Unfortunately, until I can convince the
      rest of the staff that having Pathfinder Society at Anomaly Con is valuable, I
      cannot offer any rewards for one-table GMs, though we'd be very appreciative of
      any volunteers willing to run only a single table.

      Please let me know if you are interested. I'd love to hear any feedback that you
      have for me.

Thank you,

Ryan Frederick
Gaming