Total Confusion: Feb. 24-27 2011 [MA]

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Come and help us celebrate our Silver Anniversary at Total Confusion 25! New England's Largest Game Convention, will be held February 24-27 at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield, MA.
      www.totalcon.com

      Last year we hosted hosted 84 tables of LFR and this year we are trying for more!! The convention will be offering a full 14 slots including Living Forgotten Realms and Classic Adventures! Full details on these events will be updated on warhorn at www.warhorn.net/total-confusion-2011/ orwww.totalcon.com/prereg.html, but circle the dates on your calendars now!

      In addition to RPGA activities, there will be over 150 role-playing events to choose from including special Industry Guest hosting games. Among them will be Frank Mentzer Founder of the RPGA!!

      Come join the fun!

      www.totalcon.com