re:

  • robert green
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
      Hello
      Just  received my   Apple MC226LL/A MacBook Pro core 2 duo 2.8ghz "4"gb "500"gb  from this homepage ,    www. zhchga. com    It's so cheaper but genuine , I like it very much ,I paid it $740US  couier charges included , They have some other products. If you want to get one. you can check it out .

      Hope everything goes well

      yours

    • fienX22
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2010
        Can u run the Character Builder on it?

        --- In LivingFR@yahoogroups.com, robert green <rayous@...> wrote:

        > Hello
        > Just received my Apple MC226LL/A MacBook Pro core 2 duo 2.8ghz "4"gb "500"gb from this homepage , www. zhchga. com It's so cheaper but genuine , I like it very much ,I paid it $740US couier charges included , They have some other products. If you want to get one. you can check it out .
        >
        > Hope everything goes well
        >

        > yours

        > The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail.

      • Samuel Hendricks
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2010
          Can you say spam?

          On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 3:02 AM, fienX22 <indiana.lloydjones@...> wrote:

          Can u run the Character Builder on it?

          --- In LivingFR@yahoogroups.com, robert green <rayous@...> wrote:

          > Hello
          > Just received my Apple MC226LL/A MacBook Pro core 2 duo 2.8ghz "4"gb "500"gb from this homepage , www. zhchga. com It's so cheaper but genuine , I like it very much ,I paid it $740US couier charges included , They have some other products. If you want to get one. you can check it out .
          >
          > Hope everything goes well
          >

          > yours

          > The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail.

          America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
          -Abraham Lincoln