Re: Sorry! (was Re: [SPAM] RE: [LivingFR] good news :)

  • Rick Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2010
      In your Gmail account...right hand corner...click on <SETTINGS> and make sure the vacation responder is turned off...

      -Rick Peterson
      www.houseofdexter.com

      On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Rowan Flame <shivafang@...> wrote:

      It is my Gmail account, which I access via the web.  I'm not entirely sure how to rectify it since I access it via their web interface and I can't seem to find a tool to report that my account may have malware on it.  I've changed my password, so I hope that helps somewhat.

      Sorry for the spam, but know I am trying to fix it.

      On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Bryan Blumklotz <saracenus1@...> wrote:

      Wow, even WotC CustServ gets spam. Looks like someone’s contacts got blasted out by a virus or malware…

      Bryan Blumklotz